|Note :||The fisheries sector in the state of Mizoram is also badly affected by the pandemic Covid-19, the associated Covid restrictions results in unavailability of necessary inputs especially fish seeds and fish feeds at the crucial time which leads to understocking of fish seeds, shorter culture period and under feeding of the fish stocks. As a result, the fish production of the State declined by around 38.86 % during 2020-2021.|
Page Links: https://fisheries.mizoram.gov.in/page/graphp
Department Updates Title
- Dr.C.Suvama, IFS, Chief Executive, NFDB, Hyderabad chuan Mizoram dt.3.5.2023 khan Fisheries Department hmalakna te enfiah turin a rawn zin.
- Office Orders - Fishery Demonstrator (FD) Promoted to Assistant Fishery Officer (AFO)
- TUT LUI-A NGHAKUAI KHAIA INELNA MINISTER-IN HAWNG
- Order regarding Pay & Allowances etc. of each new staff under the DFDO Office of Saitual, Khawzawl and Hnahthial
- Transfer and posting of Richard Laldawngliana Hmar